Recipe: No Bake Cheese Cake
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 8 Tbs unsalted butter
For the filling:
- 24 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2/3 cups plus 6 Tbs sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 Tbs pure vanilla extract
For the topping
- Store bought canned pie filling (cherry)
In a saucepan melt butter and add crushed graham crackers and sugar until combined. Let cool for a minute and press firmly into a 9 inch spring-form pan. Allow to cool completely before proceeding.
In another bowl whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
In the electric mixer on med to high speed mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy.
Fold in the whipped cream and transfer on top of graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with fruit topping.
Number of servings (yield): 8
Meal type: dessert
Recipe by yumm yumm yumm.
Microformatting by hRecipe.