Recipe: Roasted Root Vegtables
- 10-15 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil- divided
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut large
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cut large
- 10-15 pearl onions or shallots peeled
- Kosher Salt and Fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
On one sheet pan add only the potatoes and drizzle ¼ cup of olive oil and spread the potatoes in a single layer season with kosher salt and ground pepper. The potatoes will take 55 minutes in total. After 10 minutes on a separate sheet pan add the carrots, parsnips, and onions drizzle the remaining ¼ cup of olive oil and spread in a single layer and season with kosher salt and pepper and bake until crisp; about 45 minutes. Remove form oven and mix together and serve immediately.
Great accompaniment for Pot Roast in Sauce Bourguignonne
Recipe adapted from the Barefoot Contessa http://www.barefootcontessa.com/
Copyright © Andicakes 2010.
Recipe by yumm yumm yumm.
Microformatting by hRecipe.