Recipe: Glazed Spiral Cut Ham
- 1 (8-12-pound) fully cooked spiral cut ham
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled rough chopped
- 8 oz mango chutney- Major Grey’s brand
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees & set the spiral cut ham in a heavy roasting pan.
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade add the chopped garlic, mango chutney mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice and process until smooth to make the glaze.
Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour and do not cover with foil. After an hour the ham will be heated through and the glazed will be nicely browned.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from the Barefoot Contessa http://www.barefootcontessa.com/
Copyright © Andicakes 2010.
Recipe by yumm yumm yumm.
Microformatting by hRecipe.