Recipe: Mango Salsa
- 3 ripe mangoes, peeled
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbs freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Dice the mangos into small cubes discarding the skin and the seed and add the cubed mango to a medium bowl. Now add the red onion, cilantro, lime and orange juices, salt and pepper and combine well to incorporate the juices. Refrigerate for a few hours. Transfer to a serving bowl and allow the salsa to sit 30 minutes at room temperature before serving and enjoy!
Copyright © Andicakes 2010.
Recipe by yumm yumm yumm.
Microformatting by hRecipe.