Recipe: Heirloom Tomato Salad
- 1 large bunch of Romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 5-6 heirloom tomatoes, assorted sizes and colors sliced thick
- Seedless cucumber, washed and sliced
- Small red onion, sliced thin
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
Place the chopped romaine lettuce on a platter in an even layer. Next arrange the sliced tomatoes, cucumber and onions on the platter. Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper.
*I prefer to use red wine vinegar for this salad.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Copyright © 2013 Andicakes.
Microformatting by hRecipe.